Shopify Plus Customizations
Turn your Shopify storefront into an eCommerce powerhouse
Shopify Plus Customizations turn your existing site into a conversion and revenue powerhouse with custom features like branded checkout experiences, dynamic personalization rules, product and store locators, product reviews, and more. With BlueSwitch x Shopify Plus, the only limit is your imagination.
Custom web development for Shopify Plus
All BlueSwitch developers are certified in Liquid, Shopify's proprietary codebase. Understanding Liquid gives us the ability to customize every facet of the Shopify experience, delivering storefronts that stand out from the crowd, with best-in-class speed, performance, and scalability.
Our Shopify Plus Customization services are tailored to the needs of existing Shopify Plus storefronts. For new Shopify websites, check out our Shopify Plus Web Design service.
With BlueSwitch x Shopify Plus, the sky's the limit
When it comes to customizations, our team is the best in the business, and there's no end to what we can accomplish for our clients:
- Custom PDP (product detail page) designs
- Custom checkout UI extensions
- Expanded cart functionality
- PLP Badges
- Custom product attributes
- Shopify app integration
- Drop shipping integrations
- 3D product views, virtual try-ons
- Item locators & store locators
- Schema markup and structured data
With over 20 years developing and designing high-performance digital storefronts, it's no wonder that BlueSwitch is one of the most trusted names in eCommerce web development.
As a certified Shopify Plus partner, we get early access to all the newest Shopify features, apps and upgrades, and we're experts at applying them to existing Shopify storefronts.
BlueSwitch has designed, developed and implemented custom Shopify Plus features for every imaginable use case.
What is a Shopify Plus partner?
Back in 2014, BlueSwitch became one of the very first Shopify Plus agencies. But what does being a certified Shopify Plus partner actually mean? Well for starters it means,
- Our developers must pass a rigorous Shopify Plus training and proficiency exam
- Our development team stays up-to-date with all Shopify platform updates
- We employ a full-time, in-house team of Shopify designers and developers
- We work with brands in every industry, every vertical, and every category of eCommerce...