We’re a digital agency in NYC and we’re discussing a website that’s ahead of the game!
If you’re not using Reddit, you’re probably 6-8 hours behind on what will soon go viral.
Why It Works Well
- Users can create “subreddits” for common interests. Subscribe to the ones that interest you.
- Users “upvote” and “downvote” posts, and comments. The users decide what’s relevant, great, fun, etc. Often, the comments to a post will be funnier, more interesting etc. than the post itself.
- Has its own lingo. Here’s a quick intro:
- ELI5 = Explain Like I’m Five [years old.] Complex ideas broken down into laymen’s terms
- LPT = Life Pro Tip – lifehacks, etc.
- TIL = Today I Learned – for interesting history tidbits, life lessons, etc.
- OP = Original Poster – refers to the person who posted the original item.
- AMA = Ask Me Anything. Often celebrities, famous people, etc. participate in a q&a session with redditors.
- TL;DR = Too Long, Didn’t Read – usually a summary of a long post.
Subreddits To Get You Started
What We Do
Web Design & Branding
IT & Support
get in touch
Get in touch with us to get more information about any request you may have!