Here are some tips on a better brew from BlueSwitch, a marketing agency in NYC.
- For a quick DIY cooldown for beer, try the paper towel, or salt water tricks.
- Or, try the device invented by our own Isaac Levy’s classmates at Cooper Union in 1992 – the Cooper Cooler. Promises to take your beer (and wine, soda, etc.) from warm to frosty in 3 minutes.
- Magic + Beer = Frozen beer trick
Chill With Wine
- Forget wine coolers. The Cooler Stick takes up a lot less space.
- Here’s a great one for wines: Chill it without diluting using Frozen Grapes.
- No corkscrew? No problem. Use a shoe, or one of these 10 other methods.
Warm Up With Whiskey
- What can be cooler than aging your own whiskey in your own Barrel?!
- Turns out there are many breweries and distilleriesright here in NYC that offer tours and tastings. My wife treated me to a tour of the Van Brunt distillery in Red Hook, Brooklyn, and yes, I bought 2 bottles of the stuff.