We’re BlueSwitch, an ecommerce marketing company. We’re showing you our favorite Amazon hacks!
Amazon Prime Rocks!
- Prime members can borrow e-books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – free.
- And if you join Audible, you can listen to 1 book each month – and seamlessly switch between listening and reading (via Kindle app and devices) without losing your place in the book.
- Prime Music via website and app offers access to over 1 million songs, for free, while Prime Photos gives you unlimited cloud photo storage.
- Join Paribus for free, and get refunds on products you ordered from Amazon whenever there’s a price drop – automatically. (Thanks DMC!)
- Join SnagShout.com and get Amazon products for free or at extreme discounts in exchange for writing an honest review on Amazon.
- Canopy.co curates and links to the best Amazon products.
- If you have an Android device (or run Android on Desktop using BlueStacks or Andy) Amazon Undergroundoffers over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app purchases – completely FREE.
- Install the Amazon Prime Now app and get one-hour delivery on many Amazon products. Bonus: Amazon now offering same day delivery for Prime orders over $35.
- Order specific products instantly by simply pushing an Amazon Dash button. Order one now for $4.99, and get $4.99 off your first Dash order. (Or for us geeks,Hack the button to do whatever you want.)
- Forget Etsy – Handmade by Amazon has thousands of handcrafted products.
- Book your first service and get a $20 Amazon gift card for Amazon Home Services.
- Amazon Pantry allows you to fill a large 45 pound box with tons of items (including large, heavy, bulky items) and have them all delivered for a flat $5.99 fee.
- Or, get free same day delivery on groceries, dry goods, even deliveries from local eateries withAmazon Fresh – now delivering to NYC!
And of course, keep shopping: